[Lab] Art rev-engine: next next Thursday

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Feb 18 20:34:37 EST 2016

I was just wanting to get a sense of who's coming and so forth... Also do
you know for a fact that there are no competing events at Avant Guard?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)