[Lab] Milling machine

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Feb 18 10:25:19 EST 2016

The weekend should work... I have some plate but I'm not sure if it's that
exact one... I googled it and it looks like it.

So we just have to cook up a time and you come by with your endmill for
cutting and material for cutting...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)