[Lab] Milling machine

Phonesavanh ps at agoralab.ca
Thu Feb 18 07:30:04 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am following a class in the fab lab in Montreal called the fab Academy and we are making a fabISP like this:

http://fabacademy.org/archives/content/tutorials/05_Electronics_Production/Assemble_and_Program_FabISP.html

Our milling machine is temporarily out of use. Do you know where and when I may mile this piece near Ottawa Gatineau and where may I get copper paper type FR1 locally. My shipping has been delayed.

I have most of the component exept missing the diodes in the list and the cable.

Short deadline.
This "homework" needs to be completed before next monday if possible.

Can someone help me? Thanks!

Phonesavanh
819-205-1810