[Lab] panorama images

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:56:47 EST 2016

   There's a cool tool (for Windows) called Autostitch - it does feature
recognition and warping so all of your photos blend seamlessly. It only
works on JPG files, so you'll have to render your video to stills somehow.

   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutoStitch

   Made in Canada! (By some UBC researchers)

  -Jason Cobill