[Lab] Kossel Mini 3d printer thoughts

Olaf Baumann olabau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:04:26 EDT 2016

You're not making this very easy for me :-)

$1000 is more than I can justify to myself for this adventure.  I see some
wooden DIY designs out there that claim to cost less.  I would enjoy
assembling this sort of thing rather than getting a pre-built solution.  Is
there much success to be found with that approach?

I'm surprised to see CNC lasers for that little...more to read and consider.

I see there is a Hack613 Maker's Market scheduled for tonight.  I'll try to
sneak out tonight and drop by and do some learning.