[Lab] Maker Wordsearch

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:09:39 EDT 2016

   As a fun aside - the Discovery algorithm actually looks for and removes
accidental dirty letter combinations when it's adding in random characters.
   (Although I found POO *gasp* n the last one I made, so it's not perfect)
   I wonder what -THAT- keyword list looks like? :) Could make a
particularly juicy word search if they turned it inside out and ONLY made
swear words. ;)

   -Jason Cobill