[Lab] c++ questions

Toby Murray murray.toby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:37:25 EDT 2016

Do you mean how they actually implement the JSON function to retrieve a
value from a string? I'm not familiar with C++, but I would guess that it's
some operator overloading magic. A quick Google for C++ JSON yields
something like this:
http://jsoncpp.sourceforge.net/json__value_8cpp_source.html#l01206 - maybe
that'll nudge you in the right direction?