[Lab] Wave Makers microgrant opportunity

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Tue Apr 12 13:24:22 EDT 2016

This initiative is looking for a broad range of projects, might be of
interest:

Be an Ottawa Wave Maker!

Ocean health matters - let's talk about it.

Healthy oceans are vital to our communities, our health, and our economy.
And while the ocean isn't visible from our nation's capital, it still
defines much of what it means to be Canadian.

WWF-Canada and Impact Hub Ottawa are partnering on the second round of
Ottawa Wave Makers microgrant funding, following a successful inaugural
grant round in 2015. We'll be awarding $30,000 to fund projects that raise
awareness about Canada’s oceans and support the creation of a vibrant
network of ocean champions.

As designers, leaders, and a creative collective here in Ottawa, we
encourage you to spread the word and submit your ideas and applications by
April 30, 2016. Eligible projects include but are not limited to: mobile
apps, art projects, conferences, installations, pop-ups and more. Get
creative and help us show our oceans some love! More information and
Application
Form here
<http://ottawa.impacthub.net/civic-innovation/ottawa-wave-makers-2016/>.