[Lab] Ahmed's Clock - Discussion

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Wed Sep 16 20:37:47 EDT 2015

I believe Micheal was referring ot an incident last week where a young
man took a clock through airport security in Toronto.  It looked like this:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2550843.1441579054!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_150/image.jpg

That guy got what he deserved as he just wanted to see "what would
happen".  Well, it happened, and he is in a bit of sh*t.

The one in Dallas was described as a circuit board, power supply and
display.
The cop described it as a "Hollywood Bomb" without describing any mass
to be used as the explosive agent.
The video shows a young man that is very much a geek trying to impress
his shop teachers with his project....and a extremely overreactive response.

At least he got an invite to the Whitehouse, so hopefully something good
will come of this.

Ken