[Lab] Ahmed's Clock - Discussion

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:33:59 EDT 2015

> On 16 Sep 2015, at 20:27, Michael Scott <michael.scott at ocsb.ca> wrote:
>
> Very intriguing and timely discussion topic. Lots of jurisdictions trying to make anti-drone laws; blinking lights and sounds scaring people everywhere, I can see big potential for problems. Of course, bomb clock kid had a clock actually made to look like wired timer and sticks of dynamite...

Where did you read that?  I've not seen that in any of the news reports.

Here's the interview with the kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mW4w0Y1OXE

> hard to fault the reactions there.

Well if what you're saying is correct, but i've seen no evidence of that.  Feel free to link a reputable source and prove me wrong.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team