[Lab] detecting iphone and android

Michael Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:38:36 EDT 2015

It will be a losing battle with any prohibition approach.  Sorry to say.  Besides, what’s the point?
As an easily distracted person myself, maybe budget for a time slot in class where the kids can take a focus break of 3 minutes
after say a 15 minute chunk of hard effort.  Or whatever.
I think this would be a good life skill to learn.  Might be good to be taught how this can work in school.