[Lab] The Value of Bad Ideas

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:05:39 EDT 2015

   A teacher friend just posted this on my twitter feed, it's a classroom
exercise to help narrow down their "20% Personal Time Projects" by getting
all the bad ideas out first, intentionally. :)

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6TtwP22fuo

   Pretty fun stuff, and I think a really great approach to generating
_good_ ideas. There's even a few interesting research projects in all of
this nonsense - what happens to fat pets? Just how dirty are the undersides
of McDonald's tables? Now I'm curious!

  -Jason Cobill
   (Who wishes he had %20 time projects at his high school growing up)