[Lab] Hey look, somebody else did the firefly project

Henri K henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:48:37 EDT 2015

Ditto Jason.

Henri Kuschkowitz

On October 7, 2015 at 10:47:46 AM, Jason Cobill (jason.cobill at gmail.com) wrote:

   Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :)
   It sucks that they're basically doing the same thing, but you could take that as validation of your concept - there's clearly a market at upscale conferences for innovative community-building badges.

   I don't know how far you want to take the Fireflies, but there's a bunch of big spring conferences coming up and now's probably the time to get your foot in the door.
   https://www.themuse.com/advice/the-50-best-conferences-to-attend-this-year
   Many of these places have attendances above 20,000, and charge up to $1000 for registration, so they've got the budget to drop $20 on an intelligent badge.

   -Jason Cobill