[Lab] CAD/CAM with Turnkey CNC Mill

Stephane Arthur Kiss stephane.beauchampkiss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:37:21 EDT 2015

Hey guys,
Wondering if anyone is into CAD/CAM, Fusion 360 (or extensive experience in
CAD and willing to explore/transition to this awesome new free software),
and benchtop CNC mills? Specifically, Taig CNC Mill, Sherline, or the
larger G0704 family of mills.
I'm excited about exploring a few project ideas and I'm hoping to team up
with someone with similar interests. Background or interest in product
design, art, and mechanical analysis would be awesome.
A bit about me: I'm a mechanical design engineer by day with lots of
capabilities at my work. But I don't currently have a home setup - I would
like to invest in this as a side business and would love to meet someone
with similar interests to team up. Really looking for a full partner for
this and regular collaboration through Fusion 360 tools and also google
docs. I'm located in the Hintonburg area.
Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

      Stephane