[Lab] Milling / lasering aluminum box

Stephane Arthur Kiss stephane.beauchampkiss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:22:42 EST 2015

Also, if you want to create a digital file for laser or waterjet cut and
have no idea where to start, do not hesitate to contact me. I can model the
hammond enclosure and the slots/holes you need in a matter of minutes.

Though i would encourage you to check out Autodesk Fusion 360. It's free
for the first year and $25/month after that. It's such a valuable tool to
learn for a wide range of projects.

The file format you want is a DXF file, which is a 2d CAD file of the
template you are cutting.

Cheers,

    Stephane