[Lab] Artengine + littleBits

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Mon May 11 14:19:18 EDT 2015

Artengine is now the official Ottawa chapter for littleBits:
http://littlebits.cc/community/chapters/artengine

The littleBits electronic modules are an easy way to start
experimenting with all kinds of projects. We purchased the Pro
Library, which contains all modules released so far. We intend to
develop a series of workshops around it, including for kids and youth.

Jason Cobill will lead a few exploratory evenings during ModLab to see
what could be done with this set. Anyone interested in the
possibilities of the kit or instructing future workshops is invited to
drop by on Wednesday. Future sessions will be posted here and on the
site above.