[Lab] shared cnc cutter

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Jun 27 18:08:11 EDT 2015

Okay the machine is finally operational.

So it is now open for use!

1) You may want to order some cutters. I've updated the Web page for this
project with a couple of examples. http://inventorartist.com/cnc613/ Let me
know if you have any questions.

2) There'll be a beginner presentation on using a CNC (30m), followed by an
advanced topic (30m) and support (30)m every Sunday starting not this
Sunday but the next Sunday. It will be at Makerspace North at the Arduino
meetup and will be at 11:30am..

3) Best to work through me for accessing the machine so I can make sure
it's available and it is set up.

4) The machine will be in numerous venues including Artengine, Atomic
Rooster Pub and Maker Space North!

5) If there's any interest in the Artengine membership we will do another
stint there with some workshops...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)

-