[Lab] Looking to design and build a carbon fibre windscreen

Dave O'Heare dave.oheare at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:01:54 EDT 2015

I went looking a while back, and discovered that custom canoe and kayak places were a good source for CF and Kevlar and such.

This was years ago, so I no longer have the info, but I found stuff readily in the yellow pages.

Okay, maybe quite a few years ago… (Yellow pages? What's that?)

Dave O'Heare
(613) 729-4830
(613) 227-4830 mobile