[Lab] cnc party

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Jul 10 09:41:20 EDT 2015

We're going to be cutting up some vinyl, CDs and whatever else come to mind
at Atomic Rooster this Tuesday. http://inventorartist.com/atomic/

Feel free to come by for a social! I haven't promoted it much (just a
poster and a Web page) so it shouldn't be too busy. Also if you have
something you made with cnc, feel free to bring it and show it off..

It’s a chance to see how my very popular vinyl record clocks are made:
http://inventorartist.com/record-clock/

And the new upcycle jewelry from CDs, DVDs and records!
http://inventorartist.com/earrings-from-cd/

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)