[Lab] seeking suggestions for robotics project

Phonesavanh Thongsouksanoumane ps at agoralab.ca
Sun Jul 5 03:27:01 EDT 2015

Hi Olaf,

I played with one of these last year. See pictures.
It comes in kits. You can learn to program using e-robot platform that is similar to Scratch and you can also code if you want to. It helps when you are starting.
The website is under construction right now but it will be back soon.

Ask for Hesham if you need more information.
Hesham Mahmoud <hesham at creative-bits.org <mailto:hesham at creative-bits.org>>

Phon