[Lab] Lab Survery

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Mon Jan 26 10:49:26 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

A belated happy new year to you everyone!

We would like your feedback to a few simple questions we have put together.
We are circulating this here and to our members in a few different forms.

If you can ponder these questions and send us an email directly with your
answers that will be greatly appreciated. We choose not to use a third
party survey software as this is as much about communication and
conversation as it is about surveying and gathering data.

Question 1: How do you use the Artengine facilities (including the lab, the
laser cutter, the field equipment, the server, mailing lists, etc.)?

Question 2: What is important to you about Artengine?

Question 3: What could we do better at Artengine?

Question 4: What should we stop doing?

Please send emails staff at artengine.ca

We look forward to hearing from you!

Ryan Stec