[Lab] Any ideas what these parts are called on Digi-Key

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 12:32:48 EST 2015

Can anyone point me to the right Molex connector on Digi-key for the one in this picture? Is it a 5 pin peripheral connector?

I also need dual row headers and a pack of single headers, all male..

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
|  |
|  |
| View on www.flickr.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

We should do a workshop for novices, on trying to find things on Digi-Key. It's like a maze
Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.caComité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa/Gatineau-Executive Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20150119/5399d62c/attachment.html>

More information about the Lab mailing list