[Lab] marking records

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Jan 3 18:05:31 EST 2015

As it turns out those little pointy engraving bits work really well on the
smooth part of records.

You can write really finely as well.... The less you plunge the finer you
can write. Here's an example of 25% depth of the record...

So that solves the problem.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)