[Lab] Valentine's Day (Brain storming)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Jan 2 13:51:28 EST 2015

Another thought is to make up some templates to the kids can give or push
valentines cards at skool.

I've been making cards for all occasions using templates and it's really
fun and efficient. This years Christmas cards I used spray paint instead of
water color and it was super efficient. Plus I didn't fold them into cards
I just hole punched them and added some copper wire for hanging.

http://inventorartist.com/tag/greeting-cards/

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |