[Lab] Valentine's Day (Brain storming)

Dave Hunt dave at huntgang.com
Fri Jan 2 11:14:58 EST 2015

It will be Valentine's Day soon enough...

I was hoping others could help me brainstorming a few ideas...

Last year I made my wife an LED Candle Lantern and I shared the files
online in case anyone wants to make one.
http://blog.huntgang.com/2014/01/02/lasercut-valentines-lantern/

There's also the obvious Laser Cut Earings, necklace pendant, Laser Cut
Card etc. But I was hoping for something that was a bit more involved.

I've only started looking around but I found this little guy
http://www.robives.com/blog/laser_cut_cupid_kit that I thought was a pretty
cool idea, maybe motorize the concept?

Have you seen anything or have any other cool ideas?  What will you be
working on?