[Lab] Little project idea

mike mjans at live.com
Wed Dec 9 08:53:08 EST 2015

Hi all,
I've been a lurker here for a while, not much of a contributing member, mostly because I wanted to get into Reprap before I had kids and no money.
 I just came across this company profile.http://www.hydrostor.ca/
Basically, you pump air into underwater bladders when you have excess electricity to dump and then let the water pressure push it back out when you need a source of power.
I wondered if it was something any of you might be interested in trying to replicate on a small scale at one of your Maker Fairs or at any other expo trying to expose people, especially kids to science and technology.
Cheers,
Mike