[Lab] cheap laser cutters

Andrew Szeto andrew.szeto at outlook.com
Mon Aug 31 09:46:26 EDT 2015

Also on another note, how crazy busy is the library these days? I try and look for bookings and it just seems booked solid...

From: andrew.szeto at outlook.com
To: steve at envirolaser.com; lab at artengine.ca
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:44:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [Lab] cheap laser cutters

Wicked! Thanks a ton for all the feedback guys and sorry for the late response (was out in bear country all weekend)! with projects on the go, $12k is out of my budget these days unfortunately :( . Any timeframe on a reply from epilog? Also willing to pitch on the fix when it's determined!
Cheers!