[Lab] Making Stencils

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Aug 21 17:46:13 EDT 2015

You can probably make them using the laser.

Or CNC cutter from think acrylic, polycarbonate, vinyl or what have you...

Are we talking one time use or a lot of uses? For one time can print on
thin cardboard and then cut out with a hobby knife...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)