[Lab] Makerspace Wish List

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Wed Apr 29 11:15:13 EDT 2015

Wow!  Thanks for the awesome response everyone!

 I often get asked about what should be in a Makerspace, and to keep from having to recall everything from memory, I thought I would build a list and simply provide that to those who ask.
Now, it looks like I will be writing a small book.
I give presentations at Comiccon and similar events, so I slant my information towards the cosplayers and artists.  However, the contributions and suggestions everyone has provided will certainly help me expand the list into other areas of interest.
I will be at Ottawa Comiccon in May and CotiCon Cornwall in August.  I just did CAPE 2015 in Cornwall about two weeks ago.
Keep the suggestions coming!
Thanks!
Stephen Burke
Account Executive