[Lab] Code issues with NANO

Adrian Jones adrian at woodsgood.ca
Tue Sep 30 16:45:19 EDT 2014

I wonder if anyone has found a solution to this type of problem?

I am running two versions of code on an Arduino Nano.

V1: The IDE claims that this has a "Binary sketch size of 15,636 bytes (of a
30,720 byte maximum)" and the freememory() function shows 1184B free. This
runs fine!

V2: The IDE claims that this has a "Binary sketch size of 15,640 bytes (of a
30,720 byte maximum)" and the freememory() function also shows 1184B free.
However, this runs the software yet corrupts the serial data output.

If I add a single extra line of code to V2 (say "int lsIn =
analogRead(lsPin);") the whole code crashes.

Any ideas?

.... Adrian_the_Canadian
     www.woodsgood.ca/projects/