[Lab] [ORE_bits] Phpbb3

Richard Sloan rsloan at themindfactory.com
Tue Sep 16 15:50:11 EDT 2014

I had posted a link to the new site I started a few weeks back now, it has
become very popular and I am submitting site links to Google and worried
that I might be sending duplicate content. the site is
http://www.esp8266.com and its a Community Forum for a new low cost WIFI IC
that has come out of Asia.

I think I found a mod for SEO that deals with duplicate content and changes
cryptic URLS like http://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19 into
http://www.esp8266.com/compiler-chat-f9-t19 kind of format.

R.