[Lab] Model escalator...

janick at bergeron.com janick at bergeron.com
Mon Sep 15 18:52:26 EDT 2014

Why bother reversing the escalators? If the figures will be stuck to the
stairs, they'll survive going all the way around. Build two escalators
using simple motors and keep driving them in the same direction. Use an
enclosure to hide the return path. If you must have a figurine upright
at all times, make a triangular belt so one is always upright at the
bottom of the "stairs" when the other disappears.