[Lab] thoughts on hanging a chess set

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sun Sep 14 09:39:54 EDT 2014

I'm making this wooden chess set as a gift. So I may as well finish this
hanging chess set that I started: http://inventorartist.com/hanging-chess/

As things stand I've just got two holes at the top. I guess  a couple of
drywall screws could hold it down. Not so elegant, any other ideas?

Usually when I hang stuff I have a saw-tooth at the back like this:
http://inventorartist.com/time-rooster/

But people will be in contact with this thing so I thought it needed more
than just "hanging".

Any ideas what to do that doesn't look so terrible?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)