[Lab] How to set a clock

Charles Bergeron CharlesBergeron at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Sep 11 12:29:10 EDT 2014

?You could prompt the user for a wi-fi connection?  Time would be set automatically, you wouldn't have to worry about timezones either.  Add a battery so it can remember the time, even if unplugged to be moved.  You would only have to plug it in to your computer once, or whenever your internet information changes.

Charles Bergeron