[Lab] Knitting machine hacking

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 30 11:03:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

Yes, I can put you in touch with many people who can read code. You may
wish to describe what you want to do after that person "reads" the code
to get a few bites (bytes?). And perhaps include your knitting machine
make and model.

I'll forward your message our lab list, lab at artengine.ca to connect with
a technical community, or you might want to drop in to ModLab at Artengine.
http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Main_Page

Best,

Michael Lechasseur
www.artengine.ca