[Lab] CNC Machine and www.wooduino.ca

Henri K henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:39:55 EDT 2014

cool stuff Adrian,

man. getting a CNC machine’s been on my list for the longest time. that’s a pretty good price. Let us know how it turns out!

Cheers,
Henri
On October 29, 2014 at 3:35:04 PM, Adrian Jones (adrian at woodsgood.ca) wrote:

Dear all,
It was a delight to meet so many people interested in and already involved
with the Maker Space community last night. The new space shows like a blank
canvas and has so much potential. I look forward to being an active member
and getting to know you all.. It was a delight to reconnect with Doug
Commons, an old colleague (although he has aged well!) from BNR days!

I have asking around for assistance to get me up and running on a new CNC
machine. Dave and Darcy have already offered help so I'm already in
experienced hands! As promised, here is the link to the unit I purchased on
eBay
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221371555923?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m
1497.l2649 for $1000. I should receive it within a couple of weeks and I
plan to bring it to the ModLab and let interested people 'play' with it and
the USB driver software.

Warning: Shameful self-promotion ahead!
Please also take a look at http://wooduino.ca and see what I've been up to.
I do have a thing for clocks but also play music so MIDI-projests are also
featured. Comments, suggestions and constructive feedback actively sought!

Many thanks,

.... Adrian