[Lab] looking for microcontroller wifi module

Mike Sorensen machineshopmike at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:54:26 EDT 2014

sorry if there is a double post, I keep forgetting to reply to all. thanks
for the responses. I may take you up on that offer to borrow the cc3000. I
am  actually considering the cc3200 board as a possible solution. This
might provide a good way to evaluate the TI ecosystem as I've only used
their DSP board and that was about ten years ago.