[Lab] 3.6k pot (Darcy Whyte)

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sun Oct 12 17:33:52 EDT 2014

I guess if I plug to 120 I can use steppers. There's no time for parts
order for halloween though. :)

I have soom of those steppers. They need four pins each I think. So I guess
that's just 16 pins for four spiders...

I'll have a look and see if I can figure out those drivers quickly..

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)