[Lab] (no subject)

eric.schmidt at rogers.com eric.schmidt at rogers.com
Thu Oct 9 11:10:56 EDT 2014

Hi Natasha;

One of the list members, Richard Sloan, recently posted this message re: low cost PCB manufacture:

<start Richard Sloan's email>

http://dirtypcbs.com/

Where their moto is "No bull, just crappy PCBs"

Have heard the PCB's are good however.....

Price is low and colors are not extra price as Seeeds are....

R.
<end>

cheers,
Eric