[Lab] Pen holder

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Nov 29 11:03:05 EST 2014

Don't know what I ever did without it. As soon as a space comes forward
where we can keep stuff. I'm sure a communal one will come forward.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)