[Lab] Laser Leveling

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Nov 26 20:22:51 EST 2014

Ryan,

You're exactly right. It's to be "leveled" with the gantry movement.

And when I looked at it yesterday it was fine.

The issue is that when the cutting tray is lifted in and out, stuff can get
in the little holes where the tray feet go. So when the tray is replaced it
can be out of kilter...

So no action is required on leveling except perhaps to make sure people are
aware that the tray needs to be sitting flat in the fixture...

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |
613-563-3634 by appointment