[Lab] Laser update

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Wed Nov 26 18:20:46 EST 2014

The bed is fine, people just have to make sure there's no junk in the
fixture (just under the cutting grid).. where the feet contact the
fixture...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)