[Lab] [Bulk] Re: ESP8266 Issues

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Tue Nov 25 17:20:57 EST 2014

I had thought about doing this a few years ago for ground water height
(but long before really low power stuff and decent solar cells) - and
power was the problem that shelved it.  Your idea is very close to what
I was going to do.  I never got as far as testing, but am curious as to
what the sonar bouncing off the walls of the pipe would do.  The other
difference is I was going to use a ping pong ball to make sure it would
be oriented right without sticking to anything.
I would be interested on how it works out for you.

Ken