[Lab] CNC circuit boards...

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Nov 24 14:29:40 EST 2014

Yeah, that's pretty frightening... I think when I do mine I'll run the
vacuum vented outside the whole time..

One thing I found is adding a little poly skirt to the cutter makes a
*huge* difference.... I can't even smell hardboard when I'm cutting with
the skirt... I guess the particles don't get flung as much... and the
microparticles might have a better chance of settling....

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |
613-563-3634 by appointment