[Lab] Laser not working

John Weisberg jweisberg at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 11:29:54 EST 2014

For some reason the text of my previous message didn't show. Here it is.

Hi,The
 home setting on the laser is not working properly. It seems set a few
inches in from the back of the table, and the carriage is hitting the
‎front stops as a result, when cutting larger pieces. I checked the
manual and tried a few different user settings without success. May need
 to go into the configuration menu to reset X and Y.Also the duct w/fan to the left of the laser has fallen apart. I didn't have time or materials to fix it either.John