[Lab] PCB Etching with the Laser Cutter

Dave Hunt dave at huntgang.com
Sat Nov 15 22:18:28 EST 2014

I completely agree, but Through hole is just quicker to prototype
especially when I am starting on a bread board.  I would have no issues
with surface mount if I was to have the boards fabricated in a board
house.  But for this prototype which is bigger than 5cmx5cm I don't think I
want to ship it out and end up with 10 of them.  Plus I wanted it finished
last week... LOL