[Lab] [Bulk] Re: 110AC/5VDC Power Supply boards, $10

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Fri Nov 14 20:57:18 EST 2014

It is for sure a AC/DC supply.  You can see the one end has a 2 pin
connector and the other multi.  I would caution that the 12 V side may
need a minimum current flow normally around 2-300 ma to keep the whole
thing stable.  (just needs a load resistor aross the outputs.)

Have you considered one of the switcher wall warts for USB that output
1000-1500 ma at a very steady 5 vdc in a neat package.

Just my 2c

Ken