[Lab] parol contest

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Nov 14 16:26:09 EST 2014

So we've got a team for the parol contest now. Others are still welcome of
course.

I'll try and update the page I made for it over the weekend
http://inventorartist.com/parol-contest-2014/

I guess others may have a page for it too..

But what we've got so far is the idea of making a parol around 3 feet and
using WS2812b strip inside it. Also to have a couple of control panels to
hand out to people to make the project interactive. The control panels
might have wheels to spin and with encoders and buttons.

There are some other ideas floating (paper machete and chicken wire and
some cool stuff reusing bottles.

I've been making small parols out of cardboard and was wondering if anybody
had any thoughts for a larger one.....

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)