[Lab] re-configuring drawing contraption

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Fri May 30 20:07:34 EDT 2014

Justin that's a great idea. Here's a version I cooked up. I will 3D print
some of them at the library and see how that works out.

http://inventorartist.com/swirly-draw/

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)