[Lab] Nuit Blanche deadline is tomorrow

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 12:14:47 EDT 2014

Hi everyone - the Nuit Blanche Ottawa+Gatineau Open Call deadline is tomorrow night. There are some great submissions in so far. I bet the lab has a few more great projects that could be submitted. Just a nudge. :-)

Open Call | Nuit_Blanche Ottawa+Gatineau 20/09/2014

   Open Call | Nuit_Blanche Ottawa+Gatineau 20/09/2014
  Deadline Extended: Midnight Friday 30 May 2014. When artists like Genevieve Thauvette tell the region The World Is Yours, we at Nuit Blanche HQ identify.
View on nbog.ca Preview by Yahoo

Meg

Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.ca
Comité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa/Gatineau-Executive Team
www.nuitblancheottawagatineau.ca